Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Change of Plans


 
We received a call from our doctor yesterday morning that Mary's biopsy shows breast cancer and it is such that we cannot put off treatment.  So the path we walk for the next while will be different than what we had anticipated but we do feel that God in his goodness, knows what is best.
We really know very little except that now we wait for a call to a surgeon and a oncologist.  We are disappointed not to be returning to Zambia on January 13th as planned but have started to pray that someone else will have a desire to get involved with the program and will take it over for now at least. We will continue to send things and to support it from this end.  We will try to update on the blog on this new part of the Adventure.

1 comment:

Tish said...

Our thoughts are with you both. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything.

Tish and Ryan