Thursday, April 17, 2008

Today was a full day at MCA as I started off for school at 7am. It took me 35 minutes to get to school at a brisk walk. You have to keep your head up as so many people are walking and trucks and buses go by on basically a one lane road. Mary twisted her back doing some laundry this morning and spent the day flat on her back. I think she needed the rest as she was feeling better by supper time.

Today was a full day at MCA as I started off for school at 7am. It
took me 35 minutes to get to school at a brisk walk. You have to keep
your head up as so many people are walking and trucks and buses go by
on basically a one lane road. Mary twisted her back doing some
laundry this morning and spent the day flat on her back. I think she
needed the rest as she was feeling better by supper time.
I enjoyed working with the students and started for home at 3pm which
took 15 minutes by bus. We had time for a quick walk around the
neighborhood before supper. We are going to Carrel and Annetjie's for
supper.

From Tim McDougall's iPhone

No comments: